Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Getting Started

This is my first attempt at a blog, first attempt at an online witness for Jesus Christ. I've been intrigued by the ways Christians follow Christ. I plan to put this in a perspective of playing poker and a poker player does not consider this play. A true player take their game quite serious. I doubt it would be a game to them at all. Its about winning and to win you will lose.

Maybe some are loose, tight, playing blinds, railbirds, abc's, raked over the coals, grinders, shills, cracked, representing, cracked rounders, stuck like a pig. Regardless of our analysis of the players, they have one thing in common-they are in the game.

So here I go, are you ready to ante up?
Eph 2:8 For it is by grace you have been saved, through faith-and this not from yourself. It is a gift from God.

This God is my God, my Father, the one who sent his Son. He offers the eternal jackpot. Are you crazy? Get in the game! Get in the game: talk to your father, read the bible, help others.

To be continued:

No comments:

Post a Comment